Spoken L1 Language: Panare

Comments on subclassification

Sérgio Meira 2006 , Howard, Catherine Vaughan 2001 , Spike Gildea 2012

AES status:
Campbell, Lyle and Lee, Nala Huiying and Okura, Eve and Simpson, Sean and Ueki, Kaori 2022
Panare (2960-pbh) = Vulnerable (100 percent certain, based on the evidence available) (We estimate that ... 90% of the women and 70% of the men are monolingual. The remaining 30% of the men and 10% of the women (20% of the entire population) are bilingual in Spanish to varying degrees.)

(see Payne et al. 2012)

show big map


Details Name Title Any field ca Year Pages Doctype ca Provider da